Mediehuset Ingeniøren A/S is behind a number of different media outlets that are known for their high level of credibility, strong reader embeddedness and extensive professional profile.
The company was established in 1892 and today function as a publishing company on a commercial scale. The journalistic profile is independent of economic, political and commercial interests.
Cooperating with Mediehuset Ingeniøren provides you with access to professional target groups through our strong media profile and products.
- INGENIØREN is Denmark’s biggest and leading media publication within the field of technology and science. The newspaper is the traditional flagship of Mediehuset Ingeniøren, providing readers with in-depth, thought-provoking journalism on technological developments and social issues.
- ING.DK keeps engineers and technology interested professionals updated through daily news. Ing.dk has existed since 1994, where it was the first online news site in Denmark.
- VERSION2.DK is Denmark’s leading online news site for it-professionals. Version2 was launched in 2006 and is the only news site to also provide users with job opportunities.
- JOBFINDER.DK is Denmark’s biggest job bank targeting engineers, it professionals and technology specialists. Several functions on the site connect companies and jobseekers.
- CAPAX RECRUITMENT – the company co-owns Capax Recruitment that specializes in headhunting engineers and it-specialists.
- EVENTS & CONFERENCES - Mediehuset Ingeniøren create and host specialized events and conferences for our professional target groups; including career fairs and professional events and conferences.
With a weekly contact surface of 250.000 engineers, it-professionals and technology interested professionals your company can gain access to one of Denmark’s largest B2B-segments. This includes attractive niche segments such as managers and specialists within the field of electronics, consultancy or the life science industry.
GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES
Contact our sales department on